Ads 468x60px

Labels

14.2.12

massari

 Name .. / Sari AbboudSexual .. / LebanesePlace of Birth .. / _ Beirut, LebanonDate of Birth .. / December 10 (December) 1980Age .. / 25 yearsTechnical name .. / Massari (Msari)The tower .. / SagittariusKnown as .. / singer Bob .. And hip-hop(Pop / hip-hop singer)Of Arab singers to listen to .. \ Umm Kulthum, Wadih el Safi, and George will




1 His Life 1
Massari was born in Lebanon, where he studied Elementary ..And when he became 10 years old ..Moved with his family to live in Canada ..At the outset, moved to live in Montreal ..And three years later moved to settle in Ottawa ..
Entered the school to teach Arabic every Saturday (in Aloueck Land)When he was between 15 to 19 in order to forget the native language ..Massari now fluent in three languages ​​.. English, French and Arabic language
On the small tracks .. It was his dream and become a singer sings .. And famousWas a great encouragement from his family and his friends ..Especially after his vote Aaajabu .. And the ore Ogdo beautiful voice ..


1 Album 1

Massari first album .. And the only ^ ^Massari in 2005 issued his first album ..Issued album Bursa Canadian AlbumsAnd received a Golden Cylinder for his first album
Album includes 12 songs .. Of his words and tunes 3 Songs .. except .. Namely:Be Easy / smile for me / ruch the floorFrom the words of his friend Billy .. Who appeared with him in the video clip ruch the floor
Ante album includes song he sings my life .. Arabic section (and Rouah song ^ ^)The songs of repentance, in the song real love .. that have achieved success Kpaier ..


1 Video Clip 1
In less than six months was able to portray three Massari video clips from the album ..Real LoveSmile For meBe Easy
He added to it now .. New clip for the song ruch the floor with his friend Billy ..
All Klebath ranked first in the MuchMusic Top 30 CountdownAnd nominated for the award for best independent video clipThe best video clip for rap music ..Massari also received the title of Hottest Canadian Act Of 2005


1 Interview 1


* Why did you choose the name Massari, especially as it means "money" ..?_ Msari called myself because I wanted a different name and a stranger. I also wanted a name in Arabic to understand who are of Arab origin meaning .. Everyone wants "Almsari" ^ ^
* Do you listen to Arabic music, and any Arab singer or a Lebanese inspired, and why ..?_ I've always loved Arabic music since an early age, so I listen to the songs of Umm Kulthum and Wadih Safi and George will be. These artists were a source of inspiration to me because they taught me how to express Mknunat my chest, using the melodies and words to reach people and make them feel what I feel.
* What about the "duet" with a Lebanese singer? With any of them prefer to sing? Singer or a singer?_ I'd like to collaborate with the singer and the singer together. I choose the singers Haifa Wehbe, the singers will be my favorite George will be.
* How do you choose the field of music and support you and helped you in your first steps?_ I did not choose music, but are chosen me. Starting, Damtna my family and friends and that encouraged me to become who I am today.
* In Hvlatk music you are wearing "T-shirt" green reading "Lebanon" in Arabic. Why did you do that?_ I wore the shirt to express my honor and my pride and heritage to the Middle East, and also to revive the Lebanese festival which was organized on that day.
* Tell us a little about your first album? Are the words and music from Talivk?_ When I started recording my first album, I wanted it to be different from all that I had heard previously. So put my heart and soul in every song and recorded every one as if it would be the only one. All tunes composed and wrote myself the words, but my colleague Billy wrote me Smile For Me and Be Easy and Rush Da Floor. It is amazing to be surrounded by a talented team that way. Makes me feel so comfortable in my surroundings, we are working as a team uniform authors and producers.
* I got the title of Hottest Canadian Act Of 2005, following what your steps?_ I intend to shoot the fourth video clip song Rush Da Floor, with Billy, and Ojul the world, and the second record my album and spreading the message of love to all fans.
* What is the biggest dream?_ My dream is to become of those who are making a difference in the world. With all the wars currently being fought, we need peace. I hope to spread the message to everyone in every place.
* In the festival lovers, dedicated to the red rose?_ Presented a red rose for women who love her with all my heart, which was always beside me in the happy moments and sad, a mother.
* Do you believe in love? Do you want to get married soon?_ I believe in love, and I feel that the music that encourages people to Agrmoa. But I'm still looking for 2/2 second. I'm still young for marriage but I am excited to create a family some day.
Q: What is the most important message like saying to the public, especially the Lebanese and readers of "Echo of the country"?_ It is time for the establishment of the unit ... I am coming soon. I thanked the "echo of the country" because it covers the important issues and allow me access to all the Lebanese.
* Ostzor Lebanon soon ..?_ I am working now with the Prime Music, and we intend to visit the Middle East as a whole during this year, and especially my country Lebanon.
Q: What is the first thing you will do when you get to Lebanon?_ I want to visit my family, eating Manageesh and pastry, and hiking on the Rouche and go swimming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment